Questions you're not allowed to ask in interviews
Our friends at Reed.co.uk have kindly put together a handy guide for recruiting Managers to ensure they don't get put on the naughty step for asking the wrong questions at an interview. For interviewees, here's a handy list of questions you DON'T need to answer!. Some are hopefully very obvious, some not so...:
1. Are you from the UK/Is English your first language?
2. Are you married?
3. How old are you?
4. How many sickness days did you take in your last period of employment?
5. Do you have any previous criminal convictions?
6. What religion are you?
7. What are your sexual preferences?
8. Are you a trade union member?
To see more discussion on this visit: